Los Angeles | Friday October 14, 2022
Learn how to create your own hand-tufted rug or wall hanging in this hands-on workshop hosted by AJ of Magic Carpets 🧶✨ Over the course of 6 hours, you'll learn all the tufting basics: how to stretch your fabric on the frame, how to use the tufting machine, techniques for streamlined workflows, and backing/finishing methods. You'll leave this workshop with your new tufted creation on its frame ready to glue and keep forever 💓
Tickets are non-refundable unless notice of cancelation is emailed to email@example.com 72 hours prior to your scheduled workshop in order to allow time for your spot to be filled. Please read the full refund policy here.
- All the supplies needed to create your own rug including tufting fabric, rug wool of all colors, as well as a tufting machine and small frame to use for the day.
- The ability to try out different tools to see which works best for you
- Intro tufting lesson from AJ
- 1:1 support from AJ throughout the workshop
- An inspiring creative environment
Highland Park | Los Angeles, CA (address sent with ticket upon purchase)
Masks will be worn at all times when in the studio to prevent covid spread.